Park Ridge School District's Mission Statement
The Park Ridge School District is committed to the mission of educating all students to achieve the New Jersey Student Learning Standards at all grade levels. The district will nurture all students to be life long learners, ethical and responsible citizens, and independent, productive members of a global society.
Student Technology Service & Support Procedure
1. Student attempts to troubleshoot the issue
· If appropriate, student may ask for help from a classmate or teacher if time permits
· Students should not waste too much class time troubleshooting issues.
· Students should never attempt repair or reconfiguration of the laptop. Under no circumstances are students to attempt to open or tamper with the internal components of the laptop. Doing so will render the warranty void and will result in disciplinary action.
2. If the issue is not resolved, the student should contact the Technology Office:
· The Technology Office is open from 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. The office is located above the Media Center in the Junior/Senior High School.
3. Students must back up any work saved on the laptop to a storage device prior to delivering laptop for servicing in the Technology Office.
4. If necessary, student will receive a loaner laptop to return to class.
5. When the student’s original laptop is ready to be picked up, student will be notified.
6. Student returns loaner in exchange for original laptop either by the end of school or beginning of school the next day.
Resource for parents/students to establish boundaries for tablet use at home.
Handout explaining how to save documents to a flash drive and how to copy documents to a flash drive.
Parent/Student Technology Handbook
PowerSchool Parent Portal User Guide
Acceptable Use Policy
Laptop Agreement Form